Daily responsibilities include:
- Schooling horses and assisting with training of sales prospects
- Horse and tack care
- Assisting with lesson programs and summer camps
- Participate in the upkeep of our large facility, some barn chores as needed
- Accomplished young equestrian
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and willingness to learn
- USEF show miles in Equitation and Hunters (preferable)
- Comfortable jumping up to 3’6”
- Competent to teach beginner lessons
- Valid Driver’s License
Financial compensation based on experience, and stall or pasture board for one horse for the summer included. Room and board offered.
Contact us if you'd like to apply or if you have any questions.